Beware of the top 10 highest paid AI job profiles in the industry
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a rapidly growing field that is transforming the way we live and work. AI professions will grow in volume, complexity, and diversity as the field develops. For a variety of professionals, including junior and senior researchers, statisticians, practitioners, experimental scientists, etc., this will open doors. With the demand for AI professionals comes the lucrative employment potential. Here are the top 10 highest paying AI job profiles.
1. Machine Learning Engineer: The design, creation, and implementation of machine learning models fall under the jurisdiction of machine learning engineers. We work closely with software engineers and data scientists to create and implement sophisticated algorithms and systems. The average salary for a machine learning engineer in the US is $1,31,000. Big tech companies are paying pretty high, in the $170,000 to $200,000 range.
2. Data Scientist: Data scientists employ statistical and machine learning techniques to analyze massive data sets and glean insights. Work closely with business executives to find trends and patterns in data before using this knowledge to make data-driven decisions. The average salary for a data scientist is $105,000. With experience, this can be up to $200,000 for Director of Data Science positions.
3. Computer Vision Engineer: To help computers understand and interpret visual data, computer vision engineers combine machine learning and computer vision approaches. They work closely with other engineers to create a system that can detect and classify photos, videos, and other visual data. A computer vision engineer can expect an average salary of about $120,000 to $150,000 per year.
4. Natural Language Processing Engineer: Engineers specializing in natural language processing (NLP) use machine learning and NLP methods to help computers understand and interpret human speech. They work closely with other engineers to create systems that can understand human voice and text and react accordingly. The average salary for an NLP engineer is $78,000 for him, and with experience he can exceed $100,000.
5. Robot Engineer: Designers, developers, and testers of robotic systems are robotic engineers. They work closely with other scientists and engineers to develop systems that can perform a variety of operations, from manufacturing and assembly to surgery to search and rescue. The average salary for a robotics engineer is $87,000 for him, but can go up to $130,000 with experience and expertise.
6. Deep Learning Engineer: Deep learning engineers utilize these methods to give computers the ability to learn from large amounts of data. He works closely with scientists and other technologists to develop and run advanced neural networks and other deep learning algorithms. The average salary for a software engineer is $108,000. This can go up to $150,000 based on your area of expertise, experience, and industry.
7. AI Research Scientist: AI research professionals use machine learning and other AI approaches to conduct research and create new AI technologies. They work closely with other scientists and engineers to push the boundaries of what AI can do. Research scientists are in high demand and the average salary he makes is $99,800.
8. Business Development Manager: AI business development personnel are responsible for discovering new business possibilities and formulating expansion plans for the company. They work closely with other managers and executives to find new markets and create partnerships. The average salary for a business intelligence developer is $86,500 for him, and with experience he will be $130,000.
9. AI Product Manager: AI Product creation and management falls under the AI Product Manager. We work closely with engineers and data scientists to find new opportunities and establish strategies for developing new AI products. An AI product manager can expect an average salary of around $80,000 to $100,000 per year.
10. AI Consultant: AI consultants help clients understand and leverage AI technology. They work closely with engineers and other consultants to help clients identify new opportunities and develop plans to leverage AI to enhance their business operations. AI consultants can expect an average salary of around $80,000 to $100,000 per year.
These are some of the few high-paying AI job profiles these days, and there are many others.