Let’s make magic with us!
Ready to explore, break down barriers, and discover more? We know you have big plans, and so do we. Our colleagues around the world are passionate about innovation through science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in healthcare, life science and electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for the rich combination of people, customers, patients and the planet. That’s why we’re always looking for curious minds to imagine the unimaginable with us.
As one of the first lab members of the Stealth Startup Leadership Team, you will lead a cutting-edge scientific team to design a state-of-the-art lipid nanoparticle (LNP) design platform that enables therapeutic delivery of mRNA. Reporting directly to the LNP Formulation Director, he is responsible for the team’s success and growth.
- Lead the design of in vivo studies for delivery system optimization and screening
- Design NGS-based screening paradigms and work with AI/ML teams to integrate workflows and data into relevant databases and infrastructure
- Develop novel and state-of-the-art in vitro and ex vivo assays that complement in vivo measurements.
- Present study observations and data at cross-departmental project meetings.
- Train and manage teams that oversee animal handling, in vivo, in vitro and in vitro performance
organization: Integrate into screening pipelines with LNP and AI experts as well as essential readers to enable rapid, high-throughput in vivo screening.
Labs: Build and lead state-of-the-art in vivo, in vitro and ex vivo labs with a focus on tools such as NGS, FACS, RT-PCR and ELISA.
Ecosystem: Collaborate internally with colleagues within the extended organization to build strengths and create effective partnerships
Who are you:
- PhD in biology, cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry or related life sciences
- 4+ years industry or academic experience required
- A strong in vivo background is essential, including ex vivo assays such as NGS and FACS, RT-PCR, and ELISA.
trip:<20% (domestic and international travel)
position: Billerica, Massachusetts, USA
- LNP test experience “preferred”
- You are a highly organized, detail oriented, creative and results driven problem solver with a proven flexibility and collaborative work style.
- Excellent oral and written communication with experience presenting to multifunctional teams across the organization
What we offer: We have curiosities that come from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences. We value all aspects of diversity and believe it fosters excellence and innovation, enhancing our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunity for everyone to grow and grow at their own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that will impact millions of people and enable all to unleash their magic and drive human progress.
Apply now to be part of our diverse team!
To learn more about what diversity, equity and inclusion mean to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html.